We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
2.1 Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to make our website work or to provide necessary functions relating to the services you request or to enable communications. They allow us to provide you with a seamless internet experience. We also use them for security purposes.
2.2 Preference cookies
2.3 Statistical cookies
These cookies analyze how you use our website to improve the way our website works for you and for others visitors to our website. They enable us (and our third party service providers) to recognize and count the visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. We use them to understand which pages are popular with visitors. This helps us to improve how our website works by, for example, ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for and to overall enhance visitors’ experience on our website.
These cookies allow us to monitor and to improve the efficiency and relevance of advertising so that we can serve you with tailored advertising that corresponds with your interests. They enable different advertising related functions.
2.5 Our legal bases
We rely on our legitimate interests for processing personal data collected through our first-party necessary cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and allow us to provide the visitors to our website with the services they request, to enable communications, or to comply with security obligations under the applicable data protection law.
All other non-necessary cookies will only be used with your consent.
3.1 Cookies owned and placed by Panasonic
- how we use and protect your personal data collected through cookies (if any);
- your data protection rights; if you are based in the EU/EEA these include the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy thereof, the right to request the correction or update of any inaccurate personal data, the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data under the conditions set out in the GDPR and the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions;
- if you are based in the EU/EEA how you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en;
- how long will we store/keep your personal data;
- to whom and where we disclose your personal data; and
- the existence of automated decision-making and, where this is the case, useful information on the underlying logic and the importance and consequences of the processing.
3.2 Cookies owned and placed by permitted third parties
On our website we have integrated links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications e.g. for marketing purposes and, for example, to allow you to easily share content in social media networks. We have no control over these third party websites’ use of those cookies and refer to their Privacy Policies for further information on how they use these cookies. For more information on the third parties please see section 4.
4. Which cookies are placed and used by whom, for which purposes and how long do they last?
Please refer to cookies listed in the cookie consent management tool.
5. How can you manage and delete cookies?
7. Changes to this Policy
We may from time to time make changes to this Policy. Changes to this Policy will be published on our website and will be effective as of the date of publication. This Policy was last updated on 1 April 2022.